Our 1 Minute Takeaway: 082219
• I rightly worry when I think I’m in control
– Counting our blessings loosen the strands that tie us to earth. (God Calling)
– “Peace, be still.” Jesus said to my fears & worries. (S. Gunter)
– If God lives within you, shouldn’t it be obvious?
– Pray or worry are your two options
– Worry is an affront to God (Church Devo)
‘Don’t worry…your Heavenly Father already knows all your needs.’ Mat 6:31-32
-We carry the pressure as if we could control things…(L. Terkeurst paraphrased)
– Where do you need instant forgiveness?
– God calls us in when the world writes us off (First 15)
‘If we confess our sins, he is faithful…’ 1 John 1:19
My takeaway: Worry is ignoring God