Our 1 Minute Takeaway: 081419
• Sins lift when lifted to God – not when dropped on others
– My trials have been fewer than my sins (Valley of Vision pg. 193)
– We are not being punished for past (forgiven) sins (God Calling)
– Do I recognize His absolute sovereign control?
– We do not have to sin (it’s a choice). Obey His Life in us. (O. Chambers)
– Insecurity belittles others (Church Devo.)
– Adversity is not punishment but a chance to come to God for help.
‘Oh people; pour out your hearts to him.’ Psalm 62:8
My sin doesn’t vanish if I choose to point out other people’s faults…neither do my problems vanish when I tell others- they are only lifted when I lift them to God.