Today’s ‘One Minute Takeaway’: 052319
• I drop my pile of worries when I focus on eternity with Jesus.
– May I never be too busy to attend to my soul
– It’s the pile of little things that trip me up
– Run the ‘errands’ God assigns to me, then report back to him when done
‘Do not worry about your life…’ Matthew 6:25
– Make Jesus my first consideration
– It’s not only wrong to worry, it’s unbelief, it means we don’t believe God can look after the practical things of our life. (From Oswald Chambers)
– It’s not the Devil that trips us up, Jesus says it the “cares of this world.” Mat. 13:22
– Don’t Let the impact of the world shatter you
“The one seated on the throne will shelter them.” Rev. 7:15
“Love each other as I have loved you.” John 15:12
• Christ’s love brings everything into focus.