Our 1 QT takeaway: 061420
• Peace comes from a profound faith decision.
– Faith is the only road between my soul and heaven. — Faith honors God, and God honors Faith. (Charles H. Spurgeon)
– May I submit to thee in every trial and have peace in thee amidst life’s changes. (Valley of Vision)
‘You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.’ Isa. 26:3
– Paul had simply made a profound faith decision- to live in Christ, and have Christ live in him. (John 15:1-9, Gal. 5:22-23)
‘For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.’ Phil. 2:13
• Faith that gives peace comes from decisive decision to trust God completely