Our 1 Minute Takeaway:
• Who or what, is holding the top of my ladder?
– I’ve been hasty and short in private prayer…
– My first sin of the day leads into others …
– It is just that you should withdraw thy presence from one who’s waited so carelessly on thee… (from Valley of Vision pg.165-165)
‘…you are not your own…you were bought at a price…’ 1 Cor. 6:19-20
– Quit praying just for yourself and pray for others to know Christ’s love- that’s our life’s work. (Oswald Chambers)
– If God calls you to climb up, He will hold the top of your ladder. (God Calling)
– Businesses is not necessarily productivity. (Church Devo.)
My Takeaway: Is my ladder lying flat on the ground or leading me to God?