The 1 Minute Takeaway: 062419
• Do I believe God can change me? What and who I believe shapes me.
– God knows my sick heart… I ask forgiveness & strength to start again.
– I am close to old -I’ll be 7O in 8 .5 years…
– In myself I’m a condemned wretch, BUT in Christ I’m reconciled, made alive
– Not recognizing sin produces disasters in my life
– Don’t compromise with sin
– God trains us with ‘weights’
…’throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.’ Heb 12:1
– The best protection against indulgence is thanksgiving
– When I believe lies – I choose defeat
‘If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation…’ 2 Cor. 5:17
• What and who I believe shapes me.