Today’s Takeaway: 051619
• Pray & Trust Who Made Me, … Bring Him Glory, Not Self-glory.
– Prayer Re-Creates things
– Self-pity removes God from the throne of my life
– Think and determine what to do this moment -realize Jesus is right next to you- then do it.
– My value lies in who made me not what I make.
– I’m an original work of art from the hands of the Renowned Master!
– Am I building my own little kingdom or God’s kingdom?
“May he give you the desire of your heart and make your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious.” Psalm 20:45
“You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.”
Pray & Trust who made me, … bring him glory, not self-glory.