One Minute Takeaway: 062719
• In the Time Given, Honor God- Not Self
– How I use my time determines who I am
– Do simple duties well & success will come
– Jesus had no words of reproach for those he healed (God Calling)
– Is common sense on the throne of my life – or is God?
– Answer God truthfully- who am I? Who Do I believe HE is?
– Do I let God handle my PR or self-promote?
– God designed time to be a protection for us
‘ I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.’ Gen. 28:15
– The midwife for Moses feared God more than Pharo. (Whitney Clapps)
– Am I futile, unproductive and ineffective? Through prayer I can get my ‘want-to’ back. (Priscilla Shirer)
Fear God – use the time he’s given me well … to bring him honor, not myself.