Today’s One Takeaway: 042919
• God’s Light Dries up my Foggy Misdirected Trust in Myself
– I cannot see myself as God sees me
– The light of his face is best light in which to consider my life
– God gives his gifts naturally, like the light from a candle, we don’t have to beg to see him- he’s all around us
– Live in breathless expectation!
– When we stop expecting surprises from God, it shows we are trusting only our belief about him… not believing him!
Jesus said, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me.” John 14:1
(not trust certain things about me… just Trust me!)
• Allowing God’s light into my heart dries up my troubles like rays of sun on morning dew.