Today’s takeaway: 050819
• God will help me be effective…
Today’s notes (Combined from the last 4 days notes pulled into one day!):
– God must direct my effort for me to go forward unafraid and be effective
– Listen and rest in God’s plan
– Self-reliance must be put to death in me by God’s power
– FAITH is the supreme effort of my life
– Focus on Trusting God and do what needs to be done.
“For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Isa. 41:13
“ be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.” 1Tim. 6:18
• It takes faith and effort to be effective, not by self-strength but from God’s strength.