• Trust my conductor- he has composed the score of my life…and is using me as his instrument…I need to trust my composer conductor!
-Life has one purpose, to bring God honor and glory
– Have courage, God planned me
– I am not alone in this body…
– Give myself to God, so he can give himself to me
– I have no right to myself … (sign my sins death certificate)
– Give God my weakness so he can give me his strength… like a magnet (opposites attract)
– Trust my conductor- he has composed the score of my life…using me as his instrument…trust my conductor.
Isaiah 12:2b “I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD is my strength and my song,”
(My paraphrase of all this is: Let him conduct my life for the best song…)