One-minute Takeaway: 052219
• God Gave Me His House Key
-Deep intimacy with God is only through his Word, by his Spirit
‘God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.’ Romans 5:5 (Incredible- God gave us Himself!)
– I can destroy myself, but I cannot save myself
– A beggar supplicates, a son / daughter appropriates
– There is no need to knock on God’s door- it’s open
– Know and believe – I’m family
‘I in them and you in me.’ John 17:23
– Who is my umpire? Who calls my shots?
– Do I live at home? Or wander the streets?
– Jesus is the only one who didn’t contribute to the world’s sin
• God gave us himself, he made us bloodline family- nothing can undo that.