Today’s Takeaway: 042419
(Just a reminder, all my notes come from 4-8 devotionals I get to read each morning, they are paraphrased from other people’s work. If you’d like a list, just email me, happy to share. My goal is to distill others’ work down, and give you one ‘Takeaway’)
• Fear Often Shows Up as Excessive Planning…
• Don’t Plan it – Just Live it Out.
– Deeds for God take effort- –
– Don’t just ‘talk’ about God – live him out in front of others
– God lifts self-imposed limits
‘Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.’ Ecc. 9:10
– Don’t be a Jesus dictator– love others unrehearsed
– Fear often shows up as excessive planning…
– Prayer= humble reliance on God
• Gentle spontaneous unrehearsed love takes effort. Don’t plan it- just live it out.