Today’s takeaway: 041519
• Each Day I Choose God’s Calm, or My Anxiety.
– Whoever sees the invisible, can do the impossible (words from a persecuted Christian)
– Above all, keep calm. Never feel inadequate for a task
– Concentrate on a few things till they are accomplished
– Nothing is a mere insignificant detail to God
– Grace overrides karma – I get more than I ‘put out there’
– True humility doesn’t make you think less of yourself – it makes you think of yourself less
1 Peter 5:5-7 (cut up a bit) Humble yourself – under God’s mighty hand. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
• Each day I choose God’s calm, or my anxiety.