One Minute Takeaway: 060119
• Do I panic or rely on friendship with God?
– The soul is transformed by companionship
– Am I a Bethlehem, allowing Christ to be born in me?
– It’s easier to ‘DO’ something than to Trust God
– My panicky activity = my lack of trust (O. Chambers)
‘For I am the LORD your God, … Do not fear; I will help you.’ Isa. 41:13
– As you trudge through the sludge of life, keep your mind on me… (Jesus Calling)
– I choose to worship, rebel or repent
‘In your unfailing love, you will lead the people you have redeemed.’ Exodus 15:13
• Friends help each other… do I trust God like I trust a good friend?