Today’s takeaway: 051019
• Anxious people are backseat drivers – not trusting God…
– “If Jesus were not my righteousness and redemption, I would sink into nethermost hell.” (Quote from Valley of Vision)
‘… in repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.’ Isa. 30:15
– I need to train myself now to turn to God first – so it’s a habit before a crisis hits me…
– Calmness is Trust in action
– “The more entrenched we are in our own self-righteousness, the less sensitive we will be to the overwhelming love of God.” (Quote from K. Laughlin)
– ‘Choose this day whom you will serve.’ Josh 24:14
• Step aside and choose to let God rule.
Don’t be a backseat driver … it will make you anxious.
‘…in quietness and trust is your strength.’ Isa. 30:15